Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Generation Good Party Kit

Back in March I posted about a Healthy Baby Home Party. I was approved to host one and a week and a half ago, I received my free party kit. This mission is no longer open, but you can still have plenty of opportunities to try and give your opinion. Just go to Generation Good.

Today I am going to be showing you what came in the party kit and then later on at the end of the month, I will be posting about the party I throw. It is a lot of goodies and it is going to be totally fun.
Full spread of all of the items in the box

There are a total of 12 of these little meal packets. Three of each flavor. The flavors are Organic Whole Wheat Mac & Cheese: Sweet Potato & Creamy Broccoli. Then there is Organic Oatmeal+ Ancient Grains: Apple Cinnamon & Banana Strawberry

Seventh Generation Wipes

bobble infuse bottle

Seventh Generation size 4 diapers

12 packets of Bee Happy American meadows wildflower seeds

12 packets of Seventh Generation wipes

12 Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent & Natural Dish Liquid

Info sheets and 12 Bingo cards for party funtimes

12 Seventh Generation envelopes filled with coupons and info cards

3 copons and 4 information cards

12 goody bags to be used as favors

Full sized bottle of Seventh Generation dish liquid

*What is not pictured is I also recieved 12 packets of Zarbee's cough syrup.

 Samantha was helping me through all the counting and she has been wanting to color the box since I told her she could.

of course coloring the hearts first

the markers probably weren't a good idea because it became messy, but she had so much fun



I hoped you enjoyed seeing what I received and go sign up. You never know what you might be qualified for and you may be able to host a party of your own in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...