Addy eating her pancakes before everything else was on her plate
waiting for their eggs and sausage and strawberries
My Airy feeling a little better
Sammy before she turned hangry...lol
my favorite breakfast ever.
I am not a morning person, but fix me this breakfast, and I will gladly jump out of bed. I don't eat breakfast. If I have to get up early, I will make me a coffee and then wait till lunch. I don't focus good in the morning to cook breakfast and I hate cooking early in the morning.
After we demolished this breakfast, it was back to bed for Addy, Airy and Cayce. Ariana was falling asleep in Cayce's chair and Addy had crawled into our bed and zonked out.
Cayce taking a snooze before having to go to work.
Airy falling asleep
Sammy was in her room relaxing in her bed and playing Panda Pop on her phone. I eventually sent Ariana to her bed, where she slept for a good two hours. The rest of the day was just me keeping them fed and hydrated and getting them to rest and not to scream at each other.
Last week, Cayce gave me my gifts from the kids. We didn't know his work schedule, and he was told he was going to be pulling a double on mother's day, so he took the kids shopping and I got some amazing things.
This was a freebie that I got from a quikly offer.
Victoria's Secret Bombshell
bath and body works!!!
The scents are Seaside Pink Jasmine, Lavender & Spring Apricot, Waikiki Beach Coconut, Raspberry & Sweet Mint, Endless Weekend, and Golden Pineapple Luau
Hot Topic. I haven't shopped here since I was in high school.
My first ever POP is Captain Jack Sparrow, and I got two nail polishes. The green one is a glow in the dark. IN LOVE!
Washi Tape from Target
More washi tape from the Dollar General
Sparkly washi from the DG
He also picked out a palm tree for our yard because I have been wanting one since we moved into this house. He also picked out some solar blankets for the pool and a pool cover.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading about my day and loving the pictures. I hope you all had a great mothers day or spent time with your mothers or dad-moms, or grandmothers, aunts.
Love you all, bye bye.














No comments:
Post a Comment