I have been having a good day. I had the day off from all chores and I got some much needed time to myself. I got my Swagbucks done and relaxation. We went to my parent's house for a few hours today and Ariana gave granny her gift. I have to get the rest of Samantha's school work ready for the week. Right now, I'm catchin up on my shows, so I'm gonna leave ya'll with this weeks menu.
Sunday: mother's day dinner( steak, potatoes and green beans, spanish rice, mexicorn cornbread, and whole wheat mac and cheese)
Monday: Chicken Burrito Casserole
Tuesday: Penne Mozzarella
Wednesday: Turkey Sliders
Thursday: leftovers ( if no leftovers, mac and cheese with spam)
Friday: Chicken Stir Fry
Saturday: Hamburger helper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment