Thursday, May 2, 2013

Busy Week

This week has been BUSY!!!! Samantha started with the letter A this week, and we have been doing everything A. It's tiring and I'm glad that tomorrow is FRIDAY!! On Monday, while I was doing school with her, my dad called and told me that he was in the hospital. He does roofing work on the side, and he fell off a roof and fractured his left heel and hurt or dislocated a vertebre in his back. I started to panic and wanted to go up there, but I didn't want to take the kids. They would have freaked out seeing their papa laying in the hospital. He had surgery yesterday, and he got to go home today. I'm happy that it wasn't more serious. So, whoever is reading this, please pray that my daddy has a fast recovery and go back to work soon, but not on roofs.

Back to the homeschooling subject, Sammy has learned a new color, aquamarine which is a very pretty shade of blue, some addition problems, Adam and Eve, a composer named Tomaso Albinoni. She loves his music, she started to dance like a little ballerina. I will get more into everything on the weekly post.

We got a new board game today. It's called Hi Ho Cherry O. Sammy, Airy and Cayce are playing it right now. It says on the box that it helps with addition and subtraction skills, so **FINGERS CROSSED**

Time for me to go spend some time with the kids and hubby before bed. Night All and Happy May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...