Sunday, May 26, 2013

Menu: May 26-June 1

Here is this week's menu. We did some tweaking to the menu on Friday and ended up putting it for this week.

Sunday: Leftover BBQ pulled pork with rice
Monday: BBQ Chicken
Tuesday: Hamburger Helper
Wednesday: Cayce's Choice (BIRTHDAY)
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Tilapia & Shrimp
Saturday: Sausage Lasagna

I tried something new tonight with our vegetables. I boiled some corn off the cob and let it cook. I drained it and took a half a can of Campbell's Broccoli Cheese soup and mized it in with the corn and it was DELICIOUS. Cayce gave it two thumbs and two toes up..lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...