Sunday, May 19, 2013

Letter Curriculum: Week 4

This week was about the letter C. She did great and the sign language is coming along. She can do A, B, and C together and it is amazing. She has done 21 days of school so far and can't wait to get to 100th day for her big 100 day of school party.

She loves sitting at the computer and listening to the music

I'm in love with this workbook and definately will use it with Ariana and Adalyn.
This was Tuesday's page in the workbook. We had some issues at first because she didn't understand, but she caught on.

Coloring her Creation book for our bible story. The story for this week was the Creation.
She was doing her math lesson in this picture. She was classifying the objects by color and then by number.




She was doing it all by herself. No help. I'm so proud.

Playing catch with daddy.
Her math lessons were classifying and counting to 31 with a calendar. Her science lessons included learning about a crab and a cardinal. She needs help pronouncing the word cardinal. For her social studies we learned about castles. I didn't take any pictures of her doing these lessons, but it was fun doing it with her than documenting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...