Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekly Menu

Very late posting my menu for the week, but it's going up.
I'm going to add what we had tonight (Sunday) for supper, so I feel like I completed it and didn't half ass it. I hate leaving things undone. It makes me feel very unorganized. But, it is my blog, an I can do whatever, so here we go.

Sunday: Porkchops & homemade mashed potatoes
Monday: Shrimp Salad
Tuesday: Rotini with cabbage and spam
Wednesday: Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: Cayce's BBQ chicken
Saturday: Slow cooker pulled pork (Cayce's bday party)


Planning my family's weekly menu's is taking alot of stress and weight off my shoulders because I don't have to rush. I hate that I stopped doing it the first time because of our move into our final home and Adalyn's birth, but I'm going to make it final and keep it going no matter what. It gives me a happy moment because I know that I will have food on the table for my babies and they will be fed and won't be hungry. Now to get the rest of our lives organized will be the hard part. We have to get school organized and our social events going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...