Friday, May 17, 2013

Letter To My 16 Year Old Self

I often think about what I would do differently with my life. It usually happens when i'm having bad days or days when Cayce and I just don't get along. I always tell myself that I will soon wake up from this drean, and it hasn't happend. So, I want to list some key points.

If I am able to go back to my 16 year old self, I would tell myself that the guy who knocked you on your butt the year before and was dating your best friend at the time, will be the love of your life and you will have children with him. I would tell myself to take the relationship slower and wait for the intimate stuff, and focus more on school. I would stay home and not move in with Cayce. We would graduate high school, and I would go to Newberry College. After college, we could get on our feet and build a house on the land we live on now, and work on starting our family. I would tell myself that I HAVE to work out and exercise everyday, and begin a healthy life together and have the job that I want. I would still decide to homeschool my children.

I'm doing the best I can with what we have but I'm always wishing that our lives would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...