Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lose the Weight Challenge: Week 10

I am so late posting for my week. I have been doing my workouts and keeping to my menu and eating my 3 meals a day.

*Exercise: Interval training
     - Need a clock or timer. Cardio segments are 30 seconds with strength training for 15 seconds.
     -Strength
1. Bicep Curls
2. Shoulder Presses
3. Tricep Extensions
4. Chest Presses
5. Bent over rows
6. Bent over flies
7. Sqauts
8. Single leg lunge (15 each side before cardio)
9. Deadlifts
   -Cardio
      -jog in place, knee march, jumping jacks, jump invisible rope, football runs
      -abs
           Perform without cardio interval

*Diet: STAY AWAY FROM NUTRITION BARS
    -Stick with water, fruit, and a multivitamin
*Attitude:
     -Replace reward food with something else that will make you feel good.

**EXTRA CREDIT** Set a weight loss goal for this week, and write down a reward to give yourself.

Previous Weight: 258.6
Current Weight: 258.0

I have maintained my weight. It's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...