Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lowe's Field Trip

On Saturday, Cayce took Samantha and Ariana to the Lowe's build and grow clinics that they dor for the public. I have been seeing it everywhere online, so I decided to do some research and get all the info. It showed what the girls would be constructing and I thought it would be great. It turned out to be a wonderful idea and we are going to start going to every one they have from now on.

This build and grow clinic was building for mother's day. They got to build two heart picture frames. Samantha gave me hers and we decided to give Airy's to granny (my mom). I stayed home with Adalyn because she isn't old enough to participate.

So Cayce took them for a field trip or daddy-daughter bonding time.
They had so much fun.

look at my baby. so cute

I love it

Every moment they get with him is precious. I love this pic of them together. Addy will be able to join soon.

WAY TO GO ARIANA

Banging away. You go Samantha

Look at them styling with those goggles. So professional looking.
Now here are some after pictures.
Samantha's certificate.

Ariana's certificate. I can't wait to put these in frames and hang them up.

Samantha's apron.

The picture frames. They are gorgeous


These are their patches to go onto their aprons. We have to wait for the next clinic to get Ariana an apron because Cayce didn't know that he had to ask for one. And when he did, they only had one left, so Samantha got that one.

I can't wait for the next clinic. There are going to be three clinics next month. June is going to be a busy one for the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...