Friday, May 24, 2013

Weekend Goals: May 25-26, 2013

I have alot to do this weekend. This isn't what I planned to post but I haven't started on my project yet. My morning is going to be super early in the morning. I'm going to be getting up at 5:30 with Cayce because he has to run into town to do some errands and I will be getting a jumpstart on my chores.

Household
  • Give Samantha and Ariana's room a makeover
  • Organize closets and dressers
  • Clean bathrooms
  • Give Adalyn's room a makeover
  • Put DVD's in order
  • Organize Kitchen (cabinets, drawers, spices, pantry)
  • Give master bedroom a makeover
Kids
  • Get Samantha's curriculum organized and ready
  • Plan Kindermusik trip
  • Plan trip to Congaree National Park
  • Plan trip to Aiken park and museum
Personal
  • Work on few recipes for cookbook
  • Exceed 1,400 swagbucks
  • Organize coupons
  • Organize recipes off Internet and Magazine cuts
  • Plan Cayce's 23rd bday menu
Yard
  • Clean out underneath porches
  • Start burning tree debris
  • Put out moth balls
  • Get rid of ANY yard trash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...