Yesterday was a great day. Cayce didn't have to work, so it was a 3 day weekend. We had a lazy weekend, and it carried on into yesterday. We let the girls stay in their nightgowns all day. They played games and watched tv. I was going to give Sammy the day off from school , but ended up doing it anyways, since she will have all next week off. We did Memorial Day crafts along with school. During their naps, Cayce and I sat outside and I got a little tan on my back. I need to work on my tan before the lake on the 15th.
Playing candy land with daddy
working on memorial day crafts
included ariana in the activities
look at this GORGEOUS baby
MY BEATIFUL GIRL
We didn't have anything special for breakfast or lunch, but we did have BBQ chicken, fried squash, and whole wheat macaroni and cheese.
No comments:
Post a Comment