Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Mother's Day Celebrations

My day started off early. Cayce got the girls up and changed. He washed a load of dishes, and made breakfast. He made chocolate chip waffles with pumpkin cheesecake filling. We always put that on our waffles and he cut up some fresh strawberries... YUMMY.

It wes delicious, and I wish I had some right now. After we got through eating breakfast, I took pictures of me with my precious babies.
I love my Adalyn.

My little smart butt. Our 5th mother's day

My lil mini me.


I will never get enough of her brown eyes. Just like her daddy, got me crazy.
She is just the cutest thing. I think you can tell that she is my favorite. Yea, I know i'm not supposed to pick favorites, but she is my special baby.

After our pictures, we went to my parents's house and spent some time with my mom. I gave her a topaz pendant necklace and she got one of the sweetheart picture frames. We took some leftovers to them.

When we got back home, Cayce went stright to getting supper ready. He cooked steak, steamed potatoes and green beans, leftover cornbread, spanish rice, and homemade whole wheat mac and cheese. It was so good, that after I got through eating what I could, I took an 1.5 hour nap before my Sunday shows came on. Overall, this mother's day was a great one.
Don't it look DELICIOUS!!!!!!

Enjoying their supper. Instead of steak, they got hotdogs.

2013

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...