I am motivated for the week. Last week, I had to refocus myself. I redid my goals and I had to motivate Cayce to go back to school this week. Needless to say, we had an off week.
*Exercise: Gut Buster
- 2-3 sets with 15-20 reps of each
1. Lunges w/ bi-cep curls
2. Squats w/ wood chops
3. Crunches
4. Alt. opposite arm/opposite leg
5. Reverse crunches
6. Corkscrews (each way)
7. Double knee tuck
8. Side bridge crunches (each side)
-Perform this 2-3 days and 3 days at cardio
*Diet: Eat sensible snacks
If writing in journal, notice snacking trends
*Attitude: JUST DO IT
- Prioritize exercise as the one thing you have to do, no matter what.
- Enlist help of partner to make sure this happens
**EXTRA CREDIT** Plan week day by day how you will exercise
Current Weight: 258.6
Taking a week off from exercise and dieting and re-evaluating my thoughts really helped. I didn't gain but losing 1 pound is still good.
Cayce and I screamed at the top of our lungs this morning "BYE BYE 260. WE WILL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN" I will never be at the number again in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment