Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Cayce

Yesterday was Cayce's 23rd birthday. We didn't do anything special. Cayce had Budd over on Saturday and celebrated a little bit that way. We didn't have nothing special for breakfast, just leftovers. We watched TV before Cayce had to leave for work. I did make him a special dinner. I made a slow cooked pork butt with taco seasoning. It was DELICIOUS. It sucked that he had to work on his birthday, but we will be going out this weekend.

I made him a french vanilla cake with cinnamon roll icing. One of his co workers who bakes cakes on the side, made him one with pecans. Her cakes and icing are always so moist and yummy.

We have been dating since he was 17 and I was 16. 6 years of dating and I can't wait to celebrate more birthdays with him.
I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...