Thursday, May 16, 2013

NEW Weight Loss Goals

I redid my weight loss goals for myself when I fell off the wagon that week. Since writing these down, I feel motivated to get this done and become healthy for not just me,but for my girls. So, here they are

  1. Focus on eating healthy and the right portion sizes
  2. Schedule exercise time before Cayce heads to work or school
  3. Drink more water
  4. Keep up the menu planning
  5. Start doing my food journal again
  6. Cut back to weighing self once a week.
The menu planning is not just helping with my weight loss, it is also helping us not waste food.

I will lose this weight and get down to 200 by my birthday. Thats 58 pounds to lose in 7 months.

I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...