I love window shopping on Amazon.com. I have a wish list that has over 1400 items on it. The items range from my favorite tv shows, to household items, toys. Anything and everything is on that list. What also makes amazon shopping more fun is that I get amazon.com gift cards when I do my Swagbucks.
I came up with the idea that I am going to save up my swagbucks till early October so I can get a BIG giftcard and get Ariana's birthday presents. Then after that, I'll work on Christmas, then Addy's birthday, Samantha's birthday, and Cayce's birthday.
I already have the presents that I'm going to get Ariana in my cart and I'm working my behind off on swagbucks.
I'm getting her Jake and the Neverland Pirates Jolly Roger ship, Doc McStuffins Big Book of BooBoos, Minnie Mouse the Wizard of Dizz DVD and a preschool workbook for her upcoming school year.
I'm going to work on the lists for the holidays listed above. I'm not going to get much for Christmas, one item for each kid and something useful for Cayce and I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment