Ariana's 3rd birthday is coming up in October and I have less than 2 months to get everything planned and organized. We are not giving her a party this year because Sammy didn't have one for her 3rd birthday. The state fair will be in town during Ariana's birthday and Cayce and I thought that would be perfect for her day.
So far, her birthday is on a Thursday, so we won't be going to the fair till that weekend. I have to figure out what I'm going to make her for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I already have her presents picked out as stated in a few posts ago.
I'm thinking of buying her some jake and the neverland pirate cake toppers also and put on top of the cake I make her. I still have to figure out what kind of cake to make her and what type of frosting to do.
We already decided that Addy will stay with my parents when we take Ariana and Sammy to the fair because she won't be able to do anything.
It's kind of depressing that Cayce won't be able to take Ariana's birthday off from work, but we will make sure they have fun the morning of, before Cayce goes to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment