Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gracie's 6th Birthday

Gracie is one of my friends daughter. She just turned 6 on Friday and she came to Samantha's party, so we returned the favor and went to hers. We were late as we had errands all morning on Saturday. We got her a card and we got her a toy pony that she could draw and write on. Her jaw dropped and I knew she would love it. She got a bunch of presents and her party was hello kitty themed.
One of my best friends and I.

Opening her presents




Sammy was scared to let go of daddy's head


The handbands and glasses were party favors.

Getting ready to leave.
 
After we got to the party, we had cake and ice cream. We went outside and it was scorching hot. We watched people fly planes and pigs( cardboard cutout taped to a plane) and then everyone was getting ready to head down the road to where they were going to have the slime party. I had no knowledge of the slime and that I was to bring bathing suits. By this time, the girls were thirsty and burning up, with no naps. We left and headed straight to my mom's to pick up Addy.
 
Next year, we will definitely bring a cooler of water and bathing suits and have nothing planned the morning before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...