I have been thinking about decorating my kitchen for the past couple of weeks. Back in March, I went to family dollar and bought some coffee cup magnets and some fat Italian chef items. I got a fat Italian chef wall plaque, spoon rest, and sponge holder.
I was browsing on Amazon a couple months ago and I was looking at kitchen decorations and I wasn't liking their fat Italian chef collection, so I started looking at coffee décor, and I found 3 new wall plaques, dish and hand towels, oven mitts. I'm really thinking about doing that next year and getting another brown table cloth that had hot pink writing of all the different types of coffee there are. I can get that from Dollar General.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment