Saturday, August 31, 2013

No Weekend Plans

All of this weekend's plans have been scratched. We don't have any gas or money to go anywhere, so we are going to stay home. My brother brought a bunch of clothes and toys over yesterday for the girls, and I have a lot of planning to do for Sammy and Airy's school. I have a lot of things to back up on the computer and I have to organize these closets. I will take pictures of the stuff we got yesterday.

Also, my phone cant send picture texts until Tuesday, so when I do my letter curriculum post tomorrow, it will be missing a couple of pictures, and then I will upload the rest in a different post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...