Today went by fast. I was going to do all of my housework today, so I wouldn't have to do anything tomorrow so I could watch my paranormal marathon, but I totally got sucked into Facebook and the drama on there. It was never ending today and I was into it and laughing my butt off. Then, my computer screen ended up malfunctioning again and it took two hours to straighten out. I'm so ready for a new one.
I got dishes to do in the morning. The kids picked up their toys tonight before they went to bed. I'm not doing clothes till Sunday. I have to backup EVERYTHING on the computer from pictures, school work, homeschool plans for the future, favorite website with recipes and things I want to try.
I have to double Samantha's school work because we only did her workbook today. I'm hoping that it won't rain tomorrow because it was chilly outside today and it got cold in the house even with the air OFF!
I'm ready for Fall, but I am not ready for the holidays!
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment