Thursday, August 8, 2013

Planting Our Goodluck Seed

2 weeks ago, I got mine and Cayce's anniversary present in the mail. I ordered a matching set of necklaces. They are puzzles pieces that stick together and it has a half of a heart on each piece. When Cayce and I started dating, he bought us matching necklaces. I got the heart and he wore the key. He wore the necklace for a good year and a half before it broke. I have my heart necklace tucked away in my jewelry box along with the key.


Now, when I opened the package there was a big seed in the box with Chinese writing on it. The manufacturer gives everyone who orders those necklaces a good luck seed.

That night when he got home from work, we planted it in a small paper cup.
When we got through planting it, I looked online and saw a couple other seeds that had words on them like love and smiley faces, and when they sprout, whatever is on the seed will be on the leaves. Super cool.

This weekend, we took the cup and planted it next to my front porch in the ground. When we took it out of the cup and put it in the soil, the seed was starting to sprout open. I can't wait to see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...