Saturday, August 3, 2013

Letter Currriculum: Week 13

This week was a review week. We did letters F-J. All the lessons lasted between 30-40 minutes.
On Monday, we reviewed F.
Here are the books we read this week.




On Tuesday, we reviewed G.

We had sort of a rough day on Tuesday, but we got everything done.
On Wednesday, we did H.
I hate this red marker

Dancing to the hokey pokey..lol


 
On Thursday, we did the letter I. We had a late start and we finished in 35 minutes. Not very happy about it.
Listening to her music. Such a happy girl




 
On Friday, we did the letter J. We had Ariana next to us to see what we were doing and so she can get the hang of what we do.

She was being silly and she was happy that it was the last day of school for the week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...