Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wall Decals

Right after Samantha was born, Cayce bought a pack of princess wall decals for her room right after we moved into our new rental. Last Sunday, I was going through the bottom of Samantha and Ariana's closet and pulled them out. I was tired of moving it around, so finally I said let's put these bad boys up.

We started in Adalyn's room. We are thinking about getting a bunk bed with a trundle and put in Sammy and Airy's room and all three of the girls will sleep in there and Addy's bedroom will be transferred into a dressing room/ school storage.

I took pictures and they will be on here by room.
ADALYN ROOM:
This fits her perfectly
 
 These pictures below will fit the dressing room.




BATHROOM:



SAMANTHA & ARIANA:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...