Friday, August 16, 2013

Paranormal Day

As you know, I am a HUGE paranormal fan. I like about 6 paranormal shows. 3 on Travel Channel and 4 on SyFy. There is a paranormal marathon on today on the Travel Channel. Tonight at 9:00, my number 1 show, Ghost Adventures has a new episode coming on tonight. EXCITED!!!! My other 2 favorite shows are Paranormal Challenge which shows reruns because it was cancelled after 1 season, and I love The Dead Files.

On SyFy, My 4 favorite shows are the Haunted Collector, Ghost Mine, Deep South Paranormal, and Haunted Highway. I usually watch these shows on Tuesdays when they air them. I don't have anything else to watch on Tuesdays, so Tuesdays and Friday nights are usually my paranormal days.

I can't wait for the new episodes of Ghost Mine, and Haunted Highway.

Well, got to go, my TV is calling my name!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...