Sunday, August 11, 2013

Planes Workshop

Yesterday was another workshop day. It was Dusty from the new movie Planes. The girls liked this one the most and they "flew" their planes all day every chance they got. We had a long day yesterday, so I will be posting more about it the next few days, but I'm staring with Planes.





Cayce got a kit for Addy and he made her a plane when they got home.
There instruction manuals. I kept both of them, one for a scrapbook and the other because it has a crossword puzzle on the back,and then the one out of Adalyn's kit.



Playing with her plane

Playing with Dusty

New patches. So ready to see these on their aprons.
 
The next workshop is another planes and it will be El Chupacabra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...