Sunday, August 25, 2013

Letter Curriculum: Week 16

This week was a little hectic. Samantha kept wanting to call the letter m, L. I kept getting annoyed and frustrated with her. It seemed like she didn't even want to do school this week. The only good day we had was on Wednesday. I'm not going to explain much, just put the photos and caption them.

Monday:
These were the books for the week


Tuesday:

  These two photos above were the months. These were for her math lesson.

This was the second part of her math lesson which was matching.

She loved coloring baby Moses!
 
Wednesday:                                                                                                                                      

Thursday:

Cayce got me this calendar along with another blank white board for Ariana's school. It's prefect.



   Friday:
The only thing we did on Friday was this workbook. I was a wreck on Friday and had a lot going through my head.                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...