Can this year just SLOW down a bit? Last month flew by and the things on my to do list grew. I'm getting ready to start Ariana's homeschooling in October. I don't have any concrete plans yet, but I need to jump on it.
Cayce and I were discussing our holiday plans and that is more that has jumped on the band wagon.
And to start the month off, Adalyn has two doctor's appointments next week. One is an eye appointment and one is her 18 month checkup. Today, I got a phone call from the eye doctor saying that her Medicaid is inactive. I haven't had a anxiety attack in MONTHS, but today changed that. I had to give her member and state id and was told that if it was still inactive, I would get a call back. That was around 12:15. They close in an hour and they are not open tomorrow. I'm praying that I don't get a call back because then I'll know that it is still active.
I'm ready for this month because there are some new TV shows coming on and new seasons starting. One show I can't wait to see is the new season of Ghost Adventures. I'm also ready for the new season of The Real Housewives of Miami.
I'm ready to go to some of the festivals that we plan on attending and I'm ready for the new workshops this month for the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment