Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Divergent

Hello September!!! It's a new month, it's our 3rd week of school, and there is a lot of stuff going on. Now as you know, I planned on taking a two week break from reading. I kind of took a week break. I started listening to Jeff Dunham's book Al By My Selves last week. It was welcomed as a night time relax way when the girls were in bed and if Cayce was at work and we weren't binge watching Smallville.

But now, it's the beginning of a new month and I have been eyeballing this book for the last two weeks. I shouldn't have taken it out of my closet and put it on my shelf, but oh well. The book is Divergent and I know what ya'll are probably saying... that I am a freakin' slacker. I am!!! I'll admit it. I am excited to read it. I have watched the movies because of Cayce. He doesn't read books at all. So, I had to watch the movie, the pull was to much to fight...lol. I have this thing that if I don't read the book first and I watch the movie first, I will be completely CONFUSED!!! And I am greatly confused... especially since a few weeks ago, Cayce brought home Insurgent. I called him an asshole because he knew when I was going to start reading the series and yet, I watched the movie. Now I am wondering what the fuck is happening.

So I am excited to start reading Divergent, and please no spoilers. I have completely wiped the movie out of my mind. Fresh slate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...