Monday: It's a holiday and we are doing school. We started the morning with our morning work, puzzle and quiet time. After, we read a little and then did some worksheets on Labor day.
I hate this puzzle. Samantha has been working on it since last school year.
The top two pages are Airy's sheets for Labor Day. She colored a cop hat and some Doctor tools.
The rest of the day was computer work and writing words.Tuesday: I was sick all Monday night, I basically spent the night in the bathroom, so we started the day off with a movie. I didn't want to take the day off because it was already going to be a 4 day week, so they watched Ben 10. That was one of Cayce's favorite shows growing up and he wants to get the girls into it. There are not many pictures taken for today.
Of course after the movie, they wanted to do workbooks and puzzle. It was kind of a boring day, but it was a productive day because they got some worksheets and computer and puzzle work done.
Wednesday: We started the day off with another movie at the girls request. We watched Happy Feet. I didn't take any pictures today. We did our usual work: quiet time, puzzle and computer work. It felt like such a short day.
Thursday: Our last day of this week before the girls get their 4 day weekend. I say 4 day because they are also going to have Monday off because that is mine and Cayce's 8 year anniversary. He has requested that day off from work, so I am giving the girls that special day off. But anyways, we started with our morning work and watched September 11th videos. After watching videos most of the day, we did workbooks and read alouds, and computer work.
don't you just love her little owl. she was so excited that she cut it out all by herself and stayed on the lines. she is definitely getting better with cutting.
There is the end of our 4th week. They know what tomorrow is and Samantha asked questions and Ariana did the same thing that Sammy did last year.











No comments:
Post a Comment