Saturday, September 5, 2015

Freebie Haul 8/31- 9/5

Here is this week's freebie haul. For those keeping track, this is number 3. I don't want to number them on here, but I am numbering them on my planner to keep up with the pics in my freebie folder.

Monday: I got Poise feminine products and a coupon for a free bag of Meow Mix Irresistibles cat treats. I know my Missy will love those.

Tuesday: Sadly I didn't get any freebies. :(

Wednesday: I ended up getting two freebies today. Big smile on my face when I opened up my mailbox.

The first was a Hugo Boss cologne sample for Cayce. He loved it and ended up finding it at his work that night.

The second was these Cerave skin care box. I am so excited to use this and see if it helps clear up my skin any, because this year, it seems like my skin has wanted to put me through adult puberty. Acne and breakouts all over my body. I didn't have to deal with this as a teenager, so now, I am. Fucking hormones.

Thursday: No freebies.

Friday: I got a U by Kotex box and it had pads and liners, a booklet and a cute little underwear sticker, that is now on my Divergent poster.
outside of the box.... obviously!

all the goodies packed inside.

Saturday: Today I got two more freebies. One was another U by Kotex freebie and this one was tampons and liners. The second was a wal-mart box with K-Cups and coupons.
I am keeping the dunkin donuts and the donut shop k-cups and giving the other two to Cayce. 

Tampons and liners with another booklet and sticker. This sticker went onto the front of my bedroom door.

So these were my freebies this week.

The websites I use are

I also watch freebie hauls on Youtube and they also list freebie websites that you guys might be interested in. I will be linking my Youtube channel soon. I don't have my uploads public right now, but eventually, I will be vlogging and filming some stuff, but that will be sometime next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...