Sunday, September 13, 2015

Grandparent's Day

I shared three posts today on Facebook about my great grandmother, my grandma, and my grandpa.

Here is the post about my Grandma Dooley
*Happy Grandparents Day to my Grandma Dooley! I love you and miss you so much. There are some days when I want to come visit you and just sit with you and I can't do that anymore. I wish you could have met Adalyn and I Know you are watching over us and that you are not in pain anymore. and happy 92nd birthday for yesterday. WE LOVE AND MISS YOU!*

Next I did a post on my grandma. 
*Happy Grandparents Day to this wonderful woman right here. My Nan. She was always there for me growing up and she is the best nan a girl could ask for. I love you!!!! *

The next post was about my grandpa. He has been gone for 10 years now and it's still hard to this day not being able to talk to him. This picture was taken in 2003. The last good Christmas he had. The next Christmas he was on chemo and napping all day and couldn't focus on anyone. The only thing he could focus on was my brother's ears when he took his gauges out and stuck his thumb through one of the holes. It freaked my grandpa out, and he made the most serious face he could and said eww!, like a preppy school girl and made everyone laugh so hard.
Happy Grandparents Day to my amazing grandpa. He has been gone for 10 years and I think about him constantly. I hate that my babies will never know him and I know for a fact that he was watching over Addy after she was born. I miss you so much grandpa.*

I have other 2 more grandfathers that I gave shout outs too, but I won't post them on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...