Here is the rest of the library books for this week.
1. A Chair For My Mother
I have never heard of this book, so I don't know what to expect. The cover tells me that a little girl wants to save up her money to buy her mom a chair as a gift.... maybe.. idk. We will be reading this book tomorrow.
2. Leaves Fall Down
We read this book today when we got it, and the girls loved it. They liked learning how the leaves were yellow all along under the green and how the sun does photosynthesis.
3. Fall Leaves Fall
The girls liked this book too. They were repeating the names of the different types of trees mentioned.
4. Animated Classics
This DVD came with 20 movies. Some were Aladdin, Pocahantas, The Lion King, Pinnochio. Right when the movies started, I could tell right away that the girls were disappointed that they weren't the Disney versions, and I won't be checking out anymore of these kinds of DVD's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...




No comments:
Post a Comment