Monday, September 28, 2015

Lowe's Workshop: Firetruck

Here is the annual firetruck workshop that Lowe's has every September. This year, the firetrucks came with little safety cards and I don't care if the girls have duplicate firetrucks from every year, they will go because my brother, their uncle is a firefighter.

They also had a little party because one of the kids got their 100th badge, like woah. I have no clue how many the girls have. I do know that Ariana has one more than Sammy, and it was the first firefighter workshop they did. So no pictures of them working on their crafts, just them eating their hotdogs and drinks.


When they got home, they told me all about them eating and having fun. They were excited!!!

The badges are so cute

the instruction booklet

Samantha posing with her firetruck

the firetruck came with 8 cards and they all have safety tips.

I love the firetrucks workshops. It gives recognition to the firefighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...