This is the ultimate miracle worker and then a little bottle of Biossance. I will be trying these soon, maybe tonight or tomorrow. I like trying new things on Sundays because it's the beginning of a new week for me.
Then we got this travel guide from Durham, North Carolina. I love getting travel guides, because I circle things I want to do and places to see, and they will also be helpful when the girls start geography classes in the future.
Wednesday: I got some more feminine products and another BzzAgent box. I was so excited to get this box. I don't know if I will be doing a blog post on it. I have to see if it will actually help my bzzscore first.
Equate feminine pads
U by Kotex liners
Crest pro- health advanced mouthwash thanks to #BzzAgent. For the mouthwash, I have to try it and review on different social medias. I have to write a review and if I have had a face to face with anyone about it. I am super excited to try it because this is the 1st campaign that I will be doing. The magnet one was an introductory box that all new members get, so I am not counting that one.
Thursday: I got two freebies. I got some Yogi tea and a big package of Tena feminine products.
I can't wait to try this tea, especially the Roasted Dandelion Spice. The word dandelion reminds me of The Hunger Games.. :D
This came in a big ass package in the mail and was left on my front porch. The box is gorgeous and I love the little green leaf flap.
Friday: The only freebie I got today was a travel guide. It's all on the North Carolina Mountains. Now this may come as a shock but I have never been to the mountains. I have been to so many beaches and other vacations, but never a mountain trip.
Saturday: I have gotten physical freebies and digital freebies today. The digital freebies I got were review copies of books. I agreed to read and give honest reviews for the books.
I can't wait to read these two books. I don't have a deadline on these books, so they are steadily going down on my TBR pile. The other freebies I got were more travel guides, and my mom brought me some lotion and body wash from Bath and Body Works.
These are from Michigan
I was surprised that my mom brought me Sea Island Cotton because that is her favorite scent. Also that she gave me a brand new bottle of lotion, because she is a lotion hoarder.












No comments:
Post a Comment