I got all of this week's books on the same day, so no multiple trips to the library this week... yay!!!!!!!
There are a total of 6 books and 3 movies so let's get stared>>>>>
1. How to Train Your Dragon
We love this movie. The first time we seen it, it was on Netflix and that was back in 2011. Cayce just randomly picked it up for the girls.
2. Lady and the Tramp
This was another movie Cayce picked up randomly. I haven't seen this movie since childhood and the girls have only seen previews of it on Dsiney Channel and on other movies.
3. Aladdin
The last time we seen this movie was when we were moving into our house. Sammy was 2 and Airy was a year old and we were running around loading the car with boxes and sitting on the floor watching TV. We didn't have the movie, we were lucky that it was on Disney or ABC Family at the time. Samantha loved the genie when she was little. I wonder if she will remember him.
4. Chicken Little
I absolutely LOVE Chicken Little. The book and the movie are hilarious. I know the girls will laugh and get a kick out of it. We will be having a book- movie day at the end of a school day this week.
5. The Grouchy Ladybug
Who doesn't love Eric Carle? All the books are amazing. This one is my second favorite with the Very Hungry Caterpillar coming in first.
6. Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Again, loved this book growing up and I love the movies. The girls will like it because they watch the movies continuously. I will also be doing a book- movie day this week.
7. Mittens at School
This is a book for Samantha to read on her own. She is getting more independent with this types of books and she needs help every now and then. She likes cats so, I know she will enjoy this.
8. Ballet Stars
This is another book for Sammy to read by herself. She might like it, I don't know. Ariana has the fascination with ballet, so Airy might try to take this away from Sammy.
9. Elmer and the Lost Teddy
I have never heard of this book, until I saw a listing last year. I read it right when I got it, and it is such a cute little story. I know the girls will love it and the ventriloquist elephant reminded me of Jeff Dunham.
So there is this week's library haul. If your kids haven't read these books, read them with us this week and lets chat about them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...









No comments:
Post a Comment