Monday: Here are a bunch of freebies. I got some baby detergent from The Laundress. This was a freebie from a Facebook sampler giveaway.
I got some Lavender breath right strips. These are so potent, it is ridiculous. I don't know if I will be able to use them because I opened the package and got an instant migraine.
I love using Truvia in my coffee sometimes. Especially when I have a creamy and chocolaty creamer.
I was excited to get this package because it came from the United Kingdom. It said on the package that it went through customs and the package that it came in was very cool looking. I kept it.
I got another travel guide and it is the best looking one yet. It's from Nashville, Tennessee. These are the kinds of artwork I love.
I got another review copy of a book to read. This is a book that I was very very very excited to get. It doesn't have a deadline, but I will be reading this soon.
Tuesday: I only got two freebies today. 1 physical and 1 digital. The physical freebie is a window cling from Hyundai. It's a Georgia Bulldog cling and I am in love with it.
The digital freebie was another book. It is on a deadline and has been moved to the top of my TBR pile. So I will be reading this one right after I finish the Divergent series.
Wednesday: Two more freebies today. The first is a free DVD that I redeemed from Disney Movie Rewards.
The second freebie of the day was more shampoo and conditioner from L'oreal. I tried this the night I got it and fell in love with how smooth it made my hair feel and the scent. OMG, just right.
Thursday: I got 3 digital freebies today and they are books that I have to review. One is on a deadline review.
The other freebie I got was a free bag of cat treats. I think in my 1st or 2nd haul, I got that coupon for a free bag of cat treats and Cayce redeemed it today.
Friday: 3 more freebies; 1 digital and 2 physical. The physical freebies were some more Astroglide lube and some Prilosec OTC.
Saturday: Today we got a ton of freebies. All physical and none digital.
1. Elasticity Resilient Body Oil
This was another Facebook giveaway sampler that I got. It helps fight off the appearance of stretch marks and I have a lot of those. I love my tiger stripes, but they gotta go!
2. Always feminine products
This is pretty self explanatory!
3. Atkins Quick Start Guide and Carb Counter.
Before we moved into our house, I had both of these and I used the carb counter religiously. I don't know what happened to it during our move. If it was left behind, or it got lost in the may boxes that are still in my master closet or it got thrown out. Since Cayce is trying to get all of us more healthy, I decided to request another one and they did and I am so thankful! This will be used until it is probably so beaten up that we can't read it or it falls to pieces from old age.
4. North Myrtle Beach travel guide and brochure
I have been to Myrtle Beach countless times, but never ventured to North Myrtle Beach.
5.White Mountains travel guide and brochure
Like I said in the last freebie haul, I have never been to the mountains and I will be going soon. Probably summer, because I don't want my first time to be in the snow.
6. Tempe, Arizona brochures
I got these to mess with Cayce. He lived in Phoenix the summer before we started dating. He lived with his dad and step mom out there and he hated it. Every time Arizona is mentioned, he gets irritated and it brings back bad memories for him. So, I told him eventually when we start our family travels to all the states, that we would not be skipping Arizona and he was not happy. But, he will have to get over it for the girls.
That is all for my goodies this week. It was a really good week freebie wise. I think the ladies at the post office are thinking what the hell. Especially my mail ladies, they have to be stressed to have all my freebies and packages ready and have to sometimes drive into my yard because it takes them longer to get home.
The digital freebie was another book. It is on a deadline and has been moved to the top of my TBR pile. So I will be reading this one right after I finish the Divergent series.
Wednesday: Two more freebies today. The first is a free DVD that I redeemed from Disney Movie Rewards.
Air Bud: Golden Receiver special edition.
I haven't seen this movie in forever and I had to get it. They didn't have the first one on DVD, so I got this one. Lucky for us that Cayce hooked up our VCR a few months ago and we got to watch the first one before watching this one.
The second freebie of the day was more shampoo and conditioner from L'oreal. I tried this the night I got it and fell in love with how smooth it made my hair feel and the scent. OMG, just right.
Thursday: I got 3 digital freebies today and they are books that I have to review. One is on a deadline review.
this is the one that is on a review deadline. It is a paranormal romance.
The other freebie I got was a free bag of cat treats. I think in my 1st or 2nd haul, I got that coupon for a free bag of cat treats and Cayce redeemed it today.
Friday: 3 more freebies; 1 digital and 2 physical. The physical freebies were some more Astroglide lube and some Prilosec OTC.
for bedroom activities!!!
I have really bad acid reflux. I have had it since I was 12-13 years old and still to this day, I still suffer from it. It doesn't even have a trigger anymore, because I can drink a sip of water and then instantly, it comes, and stays for hours. When I was first diagnosed, I was given a prescription of Prevacid. It worked like a dream and I didn't have it again until high school. So now, I am getting these little samples any chance I get because even though my acid reflux isn't gone completely, I can drink water after taking this and not have a attack.
The digital freebie was a code to get the movie The D Train with James Marsden and Jack Black. I couldn't pass up a free movie and I know it will be good because who doesn't love the main actors.
1. Elasticity Resilient Body Oil
This was another Facebook giveaway sampler that I got. It helps fight off the appearance of stretch marks and I have a lot of those. I love my tiger stripes, but they gotta go!
2. Always feminine products
This is pretty self explanatory!
3. Atkins Quick Start Guide and Carb Counter.
Before we moved into our house, I had both of these and I used the carb counter religiously. I don't know what happened to it during our move. If it was left behind, or it got lost in the may boxes that are still in my master closet or it got thrown out. Since Cayce is trying to get all of us more healthy, I decided to request another one and they did and I am so thankful! This will be used until it is probably so beaten up that we can't read it or it falls to pieces from old age.
4. North Myrtle Beach travel guide and brochure
I have been to Myrtle Beach countless times, but never ventured to North Myrtle Beach.
5.White Mountains travel guide and brochure
Like I said in the last freebie haul, I have never been to the mountains and I will be going soon. Probably summer, because I don't want my first time to be in the snow.
6. Tempe, Arizona brochures
I got these to mess with Cayce. He lived in Phoenix the summer before we started dating. He lived with his dad and step mom out there and he hated it. Every time Arizona is mentioned, he gets irritated and it brings back bad memories for him. So, I told him eventually when we start our family travels to all the states, that we would not be skipping Arizona and he was not happy. But, he will have to get over it for the girls.
That is all for my goodies this week. It was a really good week freebie wise. I think the ladies at the post office are thinking what the hell. Especially my mail ladies, they have to be stressed to have all my freebies and packages ready and have to sometimes drive into my yard because it takes them longer to get home.























No comments:
Post a Comment