Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Goodreads Book: The Unquiet

I WON A BOOK!!!! I am excited. I haven't won anything in years, probably since high school. I entered this giveaway on Goodreads and I forgot all about it. I got an email right after the giveaway ended I think and it said I won. There was I think 10 copies available and over 600 people entered for it, so finding out that little bit of information was EXCITING. But here is my picture of the book.

It's a parallel universes and copies of everything. For example, two earths, two you's, two me's and how one earth is dying out and they are trying to take over the second one to keep living.

I am so excited to read it and I will be getting to this after I get my required reviews out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...