Some days it seems like 2007 was just yesterday and doesn't seem long ago, and then other days it seems like it has been forever. Today is mine and Cayce's 8 year anniversary. 8 years ago, I didn't know that I would be getting together with my soul mate at 16 years old. Cayce was already 17, and I would be turning 17 four months later.
I am so happy with him despite all the shit we have been put through and put each other through. I wouldn't trade this for anything else and I know that this was meant for me. He is the best fiance and father. I am still asking when we are going to get married, but I know that it will eventually happen. We might be one of those couples that stay engaged until the kids are in their 20's, and then FINALLY get married. That might happen....lol.
Cayce, you are my son of a biscuit eating bulldog. My sugar cookie. My angle( I know I spelled angel wrong, but it is a long running joke between us....lol) My homie cheese slice. I love you through thick and thin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment