Tuesday: We started the morning with morning work and chores. I keep thinking that adding chores to my school day isn't accepted but then I think that when my kids are in college, I don't want them to be those gross slobs. So yeah, teaching my kids early. Then, I got an email that contained some color by number pictures and printed them up. We also read some library books and their favorite one was The Carrot Seed. They wanted to draw pictures from it like I have them do with movies they watch.
this is a little game that Ariana played.
This was Samantha's little word game that she had to play
Airy had to do this little book as part of her computer work.
Wednesday: We started the day off with watching Blue's Clues Jobs. I didn't think of playing this for them on Labor Day. Then after that went off we did our normal work.
Part of Airy's school work was learning about fireflies on this day and she was supposed to listen to a firefly song. Well, that video was gone, so I found this song, that I love singing to whenever I hear it, and the girls liked it as well.
adding with her bears.
doing her counting game
Thursday: We did the same thing as the day before. Morning work, chores, workbooks, quiet time, puzzle time and computer work. The girls like doing the same thing every day, so I might just keep doing that until they want to do a different routine.
quiet time
look at my Airy engrossed in her book.
she said I was distracting her *scoff*
wanted to do her workbook in my room.
colorful caterpillar for "c"
Friday: After school on Thursday, we had a Shrek marathon. We finished the 3rd movie and then it was bed time, so to start the day off, the girls wanted to watch the 4th movie, which is my favorite because Stiltskin is so funny and I love his little tantrums, plus the music selection.. had me singing along and the piper making the ogres boogy down. But after the movie, they drew their pictures.
Then their morning work and puzzle time were being completed and they ended the day doing computer work. President Snow helped them with their puzzle.
Then I had to shoo him away because he started getting on top of the puzzle and just sitting down, like pay attention to me. It was funny, because he started meowing at them right after I shooed him off.



















No comments:
Post a Comment