Saturday, September 26, 2015

Freebie Haul 9/21- 9/26

It was a crap week for freebies. But the freebies I did get were amazing.

Monday: I got a Smiley360 campaign and my package of impress nails. The Smiley360 campaign was for Purina dog food. At first I was going to reject it, but decided to give it to my grandma for her dog.
I got a box with a small bag of dog food and then I got a coupon for a free 8lb bag.


The freebie I was excited about was my nails.
I was a little disappointed that I didn't get the blue ones, but I will settle for the red.

Tuesday: We didn't get any freebies today. #sadface

Wednesday: We only got two freebies today.
Wytheville, Virginia travel brochure

Fancy Feast cat food. 
We gave this to Missy since we gave the last bag of cat treats to President Snow.

Thursday: Yesterday on Cayce's way to work, he stopped by Edible Arrangements and got a 7pc sampler box. He forget them at work in the fridge and brought them to me today. They were so good. I want more!!!
7 pc. apple and banana chocolate covered slices

The next thing I got was actually a workout drink mix for Cayce.
Amino Shooter Edge blue raspberry

Friday & Saturday: No freebies

Like I said, there will be amazing weeks like last week, and then some will be crap weeks like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...