Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Clothing Haul

I am not a clothes person. I buy new clothes for myself probably once a year. That's how I was raised. We didn't have the money to buy clothes every weekend. I buy clothes for my kids when I see something that I like and they love. I bought me some clothes the other night, that I just adore. So ready for a first time clothing haul???

I had to get this top. I always love white noodle shirts.

these I got with Cayce in mind. He loves the lace look, and I am not a lace fan, but these caught me.

These shorts have lace going down the side and they are grey and they go perfect with the next shirt.

I paired this shirt with the grey lace shorts and it looked good. It is Cayce approved

I just got my C9 sports bra from Target and I will be wearing this over it. It is a pretty mint color

While I was shopping, Cayce was making these awful jokes and then I spotted this and I had to have it. I love graphic tees like this.

This little nightie is my favorite because Cayce LOVES it. Its stretchy and comfortable. It fits perfect.

I also bought some other pieces but those are not going to be put on here because they are intimates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...