Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Home Depot Workshop

Today was a makeup day for the girls. They got to build little wagons for their workshop today and this is their new favorite place for workshops because they get to paint. We haven't been to the last few Lowe's workshops because of Cayce's work schedule, but we are going to be going to another one of those soon.



focused



happy kid

After the workshop, they also went by the library and picked up this week's books. When they got back home, they did quiet time and chores for the rest of their school day.

The next workshop that they will be going to will be another home depot workshop next month. They will be building a butterfly box and that will definitely fit into the unit that I have in mind before Samantha's birthday next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...