Monday: Just to put this out there now, that every morning this week, I seriously thought about postponing the day, but then I thought of next week and was like no. They did a bunch of spring coloring sheets since Sunday was the first day of Spring.
Sammy did some springtime math
After the coloring pages, Sammy did quiet time first, while Ariana did some domino math. After Sammy got done with her quiet time, she did computer work and Ariana did her quiet time.
Sammy did 30 math problems and got a 100%
To end the day, I was feeling kind of crappy and I took a little rest and they watched youtube videos on Spring.
Tuesday: Today was horrible. I thought it would be ok, and I just crashed halfway through the day. I only took one picture. They did morning work and quiet time. I think me doing so much during their quiet time, took all my energy and made me so delirious. After quiet time, I had enough of a voice to read library book and then I lost it.
After reading, they played Hi-Ho Cherry-O! I ended up giving them a break, so I could take a nap. I slept for 3 hours and I woke up feeling even more horrible before I went to sleep. We ended the day with baking cookies.
Wednesday: I woke up this morning with no voice, but we pushed through because Samantha did the talking for me. She knew exactly what to do and I got to rest my voice. I had to think about doing school today and I went back and forth for an hour and a half. But we ended up doing school. Morning work and quiet time together. After quiet time, Ariana did more domino math and Samantha did a color by sight word Easter page.
The day before, the girls were given Easter gifts by a former family friend. Samantha got new LEGOS, so she put those together for school. She did so well, and didn't ask for any help. Ariana did more handwriting practice and she is getting so good.
She got a LEGO and friends set.
After, Ariana got through with her words, she did so many workbook pages on transitional math. She did those for the rest of the day. After Samantha finished doing all the LEGOS, she did computer work to end the day.
Thursday: Today we made a chalkboard wall in our home. I am always complaining about not having enough room to write down things for school, but today, that all changed. I will have a separate post all about it up next week. I am going to show a before and during picture in this post.
Beginning to measure
Sammy helping
Ariana helping
They also went to the hardware store to pick out a color for the border. They chose a very pretty color, and it definitely represents out team colors. When they were letting the first half dry, they did quiet time. They went to the library today as well, to turn in books and have a little book fest. I ended their day after they left the library, but they also had a Lowe's workshop they participated in, and they also got the last workshop kit that they missed.
Friday: We had a very late start to the day because Cayce and I were just not having it and we were moody with each other. They did morning work and then worked on our little spring banner.
I was in a bad mood, so during quiet time, Cayce was playing his playstation and I was doing school work, reading my own book and going back and forth with helping the girls with words and trying to get Addy to say some words. Cayce was just being in the way and not doing anything to help me. To end the day, we finished watching some Tinga Tinga Tales episodes on Youtube and then they did some Easter coloring pages. Addy even did an Easter coloring page.
So there is this week's recap. I am so excited about this weekend and next week.

















No comments:
Post a Comment