Friday, March 18, 2016

School Week 31 Recap

We had a lot of late starts this week. I was just over this week right from the beginning. I am ready for spring break. I need to plan the rest of this year and get all my records in order. I have already paid next year's school expenses, so I am set on that. Sammy will be going to 2nd grade and Ariana will be going into 1st. Adalyn will be waiting another year. Right now we are just going to focus on her speech and everything else.

Monday: Morning work and quiet time for the beginning of the day. For most of the day, Samantha did a page in her new word search book. She is 50/59 on it. She likes it, but then she has a it and doesn't want to do it anymore when she can't find a word. While Sammy was doing that, Ariana did about 5 days worth of computer work.


One Airy was done with her computer work, she did more writing. Then Samantha finished her day with computer work. She only did a day's worth, but she had fun.


Her coloring is getting better

She is loving skip counting and do a dot pictures.

Tuesday: Today was not planned and I didn't mind it. I didn't take any pictures today. We did morning work and quiet time. We read library books and we just relaxed and watched the smurfs for school. They did have to summarize it for me after. To end the day, Ariana did more writing words and Sammy did another day of computer work.

Wednesday: I took pictures today!! As part of their school today, Cayce got them to help him put together his new bathroom cabinet.

Nailing the back on. 


Ariana helped put the doors on.


When they were finished with that, they had quiet time and Samantha read out loud. To finish the day, Sammy did word search and Airy did more computer work.


Thursday: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! We had to catch up and watch the movies that I had requested because they are due back tomorrow. So I made it a movie day. They watched a short video on St. Patrick's day, and then they watched two Easter movies. They watched Alvin and the Chipmunks: Easter collection. That video had a St. Patrick's day episode. After that DVD was done, I printed them off coloring packets that had St. Patrick's day pictures.


To end the day, they watched another Easter movie, called the Easter Egg Adventure. All next week, we are going to be doing Easter lessons.

Friday: It was a good productive day for the girls. We got some stuff done and Ariana started doing domino math today and LOVED it. But first, as usual, it was morning work and quiet time. They worked with dominoes for a good half a hour and they didn't play with them like they usually do, they tried any possible way to get every side to touch each other. They made it a game. It was too cute.
I helped her with this one

She did the rest of these by herself.
Samantha worked on her sight words again and She did 3 days worth of computer work. Ariana did so many workbook pages in transitional math. She flew right through them and I was happy that we got those out of the way so quickly. She ended her day with writing words and the sentence, My birthday is October 10.

I am so ready for next week, but I know it will go so fast and so slow at the same time. I have so much planned for next week, but yet we are so ready for spring break and our little trips that we have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...