1. Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi
This was the first Star Wars movie that we got the fastest, after I requested it.
2. NCIS: Season 4
We took our little break from NCIS, and watched some other movies, and now we are probably going to watch a couple more seasons and then take another break.
3. Sabrina the Teenage Witch
I loved watching this show growing up and Cayce and I decided to let the girls watch it because it was such an amazing and funny show. And we both know that the girls will LOVE Salem.
4. Happy Easter, Maisy
5. St. Patrick's Day Alphabet
I will read this to them, but we are not going to talk to much about it, only if they ask more about it.
6. Easter
This is this week's haul. There will be no haul next week because that is our Spring Break.






No comments:
Post a Comment