Saturday, March 5, 2016

Freebie Haul 2/28- 3/5

It was another OK freebie week. My favorite had to be the crowdkit with all the shampoo and conditioner. I am in love with that type of shampoo now and will be my new shampoo from now on.

Monday: No Mail

Tuesday: No Freebies

Wednesday: I got another crowdkit today, unfortunately, I can't start my reviews on them yet because my account still has them no shipped yet??? IDK.
Garnier Whole Blends shampoo and conditioner.
I got 5 packs each of 3 different variety.

Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar.

Thursday: I got a free coupon insert today from the weekly store circular and 2 magazines. I also got my free tumbler from Blu electronic cigarettes rewards.
redplum coupon insert

March 10, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone

April 2016 issue of Cycle World

blu clear tumbler

Friday: No Freebies

Saturday: I got a couple magazines and a vitamin water mix
volo vitamin

March 14, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

this cam with the Family Circle magazine

April 2016 issue of Family Circle

I know my freebies will be piling up again soon because the signups for freebies have been rolling in and I have been redeeming points and every thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...