Saturday, March 26, 2016

Freebie Haul 3/21- 3/26

It was a really small but great freebie week. I got a total of 7 freebies this week, but I also got a bunch of packages that I had ordered weeks ago, so my mail days were great.

Monday: Two amazing freebies today. My first redbook EVER. I love Melissa McCarthy. She is just so funny, and she looks amazing.
April 2016 issue of redbook

Rubbermaid crowdkit

Tuesday: No mail today

Wednesday: I only got one freebie today, and it was for Cayce.
Nivea Men Creme

Thursday: Today I got the first of many to come rewards from Kellogg's, and a cool little garden idea book.
PW: The Gardener's Idea Book

Raisin Bran bowl from Kellogg's rewards

Friday: NO freebies today, but I did get my copy of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay pt.2. SO EXCITING!!

Saturday: I got two freebies today. One was another Kellogg's reward.
April 4,2016 issue of Us Weekly

Kellogg's Reward: Clifford the Firehouse Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...