It is our spring break week and I am so excited about it. We have had some changes to our plans, but it was to be expected somewhat. We had planned on taking a trip out of town and go to Charleston today, but it's not going to happen and I know that it wasn't going to happen when I first mentioned it. You can't change a lazy person's attitude or mindset.
So instead, we will be doing some much needed clothes shopping and organizing the house and also wait for something that could be life changing to happen or not. I will not go into much detail now, but maybe one day, I will talk about it or not.
I am also going to be doing a lot of much needed school planning for the rest of the year and some summer work lessons and also get a head start on next year.
I am going to try to make it the best spring break possible, but the weather needs to cooperate and someone needs to give his PlayStation and break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment